The mission of the Monroe County Bar Association is to maintain the honor and dignity of the profession of the law, to cultivate social interaction among its members and to increase its usefulness in promoting the due administration of justice.
In support of its mission, the Monroe County Bar Association shall:
• Provide quality continuing legal education programs;
• Work with the Court and County government to improve administrative procedures in the Monroe County Court system and related row offices;
• Provide opportunities for collegiality and networking among its members;
• Promote high standards of civility, professionalism and ethical conduct;
• Keep the community informed of the role and work of the legal profession; and
• Provide opportunities for its membership to contribute to the community through public education and charitable giving.